USC School of Cinematic Arts, Los Angeles — MFA
Production program. Worked on over fifty film sets in every role, including: director, producer, editor, soundie, set design, set runner, production assistant.
Columbia University, New York — BA
2005 - 2009
Majored in Art History, Minored in Political Science, Pre-Law.
Freelance, Los Angeles & Philadelphia
2015 - Present
● Note giver (Nina Sadowsky’s novels Just Fall and Burial Society) .
● Writer/Director of SALLY SUFFRAGETTE, a series about feminism.
● Writer/Director of PAPER ROUTE, a series about entrepreneurship.
● Writer of THE PILL (opioid horror); THE GIANTESS (size horror).
CBS, Los Angeles — PA on BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL
● Created and distributed daily shooting schedules.
● Coordinated shooting schedule with actors and crew.
● Answered fan mail, ran errands, delivered mail.
WME, Los Angeles — Assistant in Literary Department
● Read books and summarized on behalf of agent.
● Found and pitched books for representation.
● Personal assistant tasks.
Marvelli Gallery, New York — Gallery Manager
● Coordinated all gallery shows.
● Searched for and selected artists to feature.
● Created and maintained website.
● Handled all sales and shipping.
Thrives under intense pressure.
Strongly proficient in editing software (Premiere Pro/Avid).
Enjoys working with a team, coordinating and problem solving.
AWARDS AND FESTIVALS
Student Emmy, Best Webseries 2015 for MISS MUSTARD GLADE
Subway Fresh Artist Competition Winner 2014
Premieres at SXSW, Raindance and more
English, some basic spanish.